Sunday, March 21, 2010

Photo Number 140

Today we will begin a week of photographs featuring men.  I believe I am gravitated toward photographs of women and children...but men should be appreciated too!   This is a cabinet card taken by Samuel Petri or Ernest Svenson at their studio in Minneapolis , Minnesota. They were in business there from 1894 to 1915.  I will date this photo at 1915.   He has a cool looking tie, it is one of the reasons that I chose this photo at the Antique Shop in Perham, Minnesota.  This young man will remain an unknown as the card is not marked with a name.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again! :)

One of my regular readers and commenters has begun an blog featuring her Gram's Recipe Box..you might want to check it out! :)

1 comment:

  1. He is very handsome and the tie looks crocheted to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie