Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photo Number 186

This is a Real Photo Postcard. An Azo which I can date at 1904 to 1918.  However I can further narrow that down to 1913 because someone wrote on the back.. Mary and Me 7 weeks taken in 1913.

I found this little treasure in a new to us Antique Shop located in Bemidji, Minnesota.  Aunt Ellie's Attic..the owner is a lovely lady who we had a very nice visit with..we will stop by there again one of these days.  It is always nice to frequent a shop where your business is appreciated:)

2 comments:

  1. A very sweet picture and the shop/owner sound like a good place to spend a afternoon of shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with Mary as the baby and "me" as the mother.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie