Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Photo Number 204

Today we are going to enter the world of everyday old photos..photos taken of kids and people and places..if it was important enough to take a photo of..it should have been important enough to keep...but these are the forgotten ones..

A little girl with her wheelbarrow..playing in a pile of sand in a yard with a white picket fence.
She apparently had a baby brother..I will guess that this photo was taken in the 1940's.  If you have any input on the year, please leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

4 comments:

  1. The photo dimensions look similar to some photos I have of my dad and aunt which were taken in the mid 30s. I don't know much about film from that time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bonnet the girl is wearing! It seems unusual that both children have "hats" on since the dangers of sun were not yet known. I love the little wheelbarrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would guess that the wheelbarrow is 40s rather than 30s, but it's just a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site has so many interesting photos and this is one of them. I also think is one is taken around 1940's.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie