Sunday, October 2, 2011

Photo Number 672

This is a CdV that I purchased at the Royalton Minnesota Antique Shop.

Curtis S Ross lewiston RAS

The photographer was Curtis & Ross, Lewiston…unknown state.

I think this looks like a little boy, because of the striped stockings.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

I am done going into work at the Historical Museum for the winter, the building is not heated.  I will work part time a few hours a month from home.

I have finally had some extra time to go through some of my photo files again.   I found that I had overlooked a name.  So Photo Number 665 has a name!  So far it is the only error I have found.  I hate to use a photo twice because Iggy will notice.  I usually move the photo into a used file folder..but sometimes I get interrupted or in a hurry..so doubling up is a possibility..as well as an omissions..I am not perfect! :)

5 comments:

  1. The child is well-settled in this cute chair. It would smile if it were not for that camera; but the curiosity is unmistakable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An old, old photo of my dad shows his striped socks also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby and wonderful socks!!

    p.s., I promise I won't "notice" again. Didn't mean to point out boo-boos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats okay Iggy..you just keep me on my toe4s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their is a Lewiston in Montana and I think one in Maine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie