Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photo Number 892

This is the last of the graduation photos.  This one is from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.
Forrest Pommier Grad photo DL Antiques
From: Forrest Pommier
Forrest Pommier Grad photo DL Antiques back
To: Uncle and Aunt
I will guess that this is a photo from the 1920’s.
Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

Update from Iggy:
Forrest Pommier appears to be the son of Henry and Emma Pommier, born in 1900 in Minnesota, and living in Foothills, Burke, North Dakota during the 1910 US Census.  He died December 29, 1990 in California.
 He was married to Cornelia Neidomeyer.


His sister Rosa is featured in Photo Number 909.

5 comments:

  1. Such a dapper fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed seeing "my good friend, Peter" in your header.

    Forrest Pommier appears to be the son of Henry and Emma Pommier, born in 1900 in Minnesota, and living in Foothills, Burke, North Dakota during the 1910 US Census. Your age / photo dating would be just about perfect.

    https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MLG1-S4T

    He passed away on 29 Sep 1990 in California. There is a family tree for him in Ancestry.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iggy! Yes, I love the photo of Peter also..I was glad I used it in the header for Memorial Day or Veterans Day. I thought of you when I changed the header! :)

      I will relay the info about Forrest to Abra next week. They had a death in the family ..her brother in law died in an explosion on Memorial Day..it is very sad:(

      Delete
  3. He was a very good looking young man.
    Sorry about Abra's brother-in -law it is very sad. My father died on a Memorial Day and you never for get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Abra's brother-in-law. Our family will be praying for hers. That is very difficult. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie